Industrial Training = Working Days - The fifth day

It's quite hard to get some time to update my blog. Firstly, I have to work from 8am until 6pm. Morning call at 6.35am, i have to wake up to prepare everything and reach there before 7.40am to make sure that i can get a carpark there. It's so misserable. i suppose can wake up late and reach there at sharp 8am. (IF.. i have somebody fetch me to work.) Nevermind, i can wake up late 1 time/week. My lovely mummy fetch me and have lunch with me for once a week. Kakaz.. It's sound my life not so bad.

Talk so far already. Okay, come back to the first reason. Wake up so early and no nap no sleep until 8pm. I will be super and very sleepy. So, i have to sleep early. Recently, i'm practicing to grow on with healthy lifestyle. Wake up early, Sleep early. (IF.. those are in working days) The earliest time i slept was 9pm last wednesday. I automatically fell asleep and slept until 9am the next morning. So happy and enjoy with that 'good night sleep'.

Secondly, my working place here with a super 'lao ya' pc, still using Windows 98, with big and heavy monitor. That pc with no chinese input and not allowed to simply online. I can't do such prohibited things because i still a good girl here. Kakaz.. But now is lunch time and all people here are sleeping and the staff beside me is not around, so er.. keke..

Finally i know why the people throw me to such no related department, facility department. The reason is 'rupa-rupanya' to employ a IT people to design a webpage need RM2000, employ me just need RM15/day. So pity me. Moreover, those MIS people said they very busy wor, no time do webpage wor~ WT_! Hate Hate Hate!!!

Actually i also wonder what i'm doing now have what relation to my course - IT (Software Enginnering) Please ignore the IT.. haha.. I just doing such simple things and the second project i don't know what is all about. First and third also develop webpage. Haiyo! Others doing so difficult things, i just develop webpages. So boring here. Everyday faces pc over 8hrs. My eyes~ My face~

The only thing i feel quite lucky and good is my colleagues here all good good belaka include my supervisor = manager of this department. Everyday i follow my supervisor to have lunch include two more guys, one of them is also trainee. At least they will talk and chat with me. They always laugh at my spectacles. The big big people, vice president of my department said:" ms.cheah, ur spec so trendy." Another technician said that also.

Hope everything go smoothly and able to handle all the works they give to me. The most important is the lecturer please dont ask me too many questions and shoot me when the time presentation.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.