The fifth week in Unisem

260508 - Monday

Im sick. This time i really fell sick. I didnt go to work today but went to visit Uncle Doctor. First2 i thought went to see doctor the previous day but the clinic didint open until 4pm (the clinic very far from my house and i went that time is morning. Another doctor i dont like to visit him because he very weird de). So just went to see doctor on today lor. Early morning 8.05am i called my supervisor that i was sick and slept again until 11am. Then went to see the doctor. When i told him that i cannot eat fever medicine he said impossible lastime can eat now cannot eat de wor. Then he just ask me try to eat. If the eyes really swell then baru go to see him again. But... i still scare to eat. i just eat 1 pill rather than 2 pill/time. Very fortunately my eyes didnt swell. Maybe because i didnt sleep for whole afternoon, i not dare to sleep coz everytime after i wake up my eyes will sure swell. I keep on watching 'si lai bing tun' until at night. At night, my phone ringing and it was stop ringing when i notice the phone. I didnt bother the call coz the number was not in my phone list. I keep on watching drama again. But i still quite sick, my voice no more sweet like the previous days. hehe.

Very lazy to work on the next day loo but i insist go to work. One day took leave already very paiseh. Took another day?! this will leave a bad impression to all the colleagues in my department lor. Im still training here leh. So erm.. Sleep early and tomorrow wake up early lor..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.