7th day - Happenings

Today ar, nothing special. Just our big big person, KL Cheng came back from Singapore Semiconductor fair (sth like that la~). Then he brought some cheap cheap souvenirs to us. He said: "These are cheap cheap souvenir." With my super clever mind, that pen he gave me must is a free gift in that fair. haha. Let me see through ler~

This early morning, I asked the project team leader, PK Wong to take a look at my developing web pages. Most of the information the officer gave me was old version one. All have to insert the new information, that means all have to do again, of course just the tables (those are so called services matrix wor). Actually i dont know how to call that man. So i just stand in front of him and wait him look at me first. Haha.

Oh, i recalled back something. Yesterday i forgot what's the exact time. Erm, after lunch time la, then a guy came in. The face i never seen before. (Everyday many people came in and out of this office, most of them are mr.uncles, and most of them i saw sometimes) The guy is quite young, i think same age as me.

then he approached to PK Wong and said(in chinese): "Ar, Im trainee(and showed his badge), can i get the layout of this company?

PK: "The layout cannot simply give other people one wor. What is your purpose Which department you belong to?"

Mr.Trainee: "My lecturer needs to see and for convenience when the time he/she come and visit me." (visit? hehe.. so nice to hear this word)

Mr. PK not very willing to give him the softcopy and then just printed out a hardcopy on the spot and kicked him out.

I laughed in my mind. Everyday I take the layout in and out, I also not realized its right is preserved.

When the time come, just let my lecturer brought by guard to 'visit' me. haha. But ler, see which is my supervisor ler.. If is a nice one, i will go out and bring him/her inside ler..

Ok, time's up.. Go pee pee~

4 comments:

kheng862000 said...
5/08/2008 03:21:00 pm

why your leader name so funny de?...hahahaahha!!!K Wong !PK Wong!! You juzt call him PUKI Wong la???

Hazel Cheah said...
5/08/2008 06:05:00 pm

you no good la.. no bad words here.. im a good girl.. dont laugh people la~ i just feel that very weird and funny lor.

Lionel said...
5/10/2008 12:40:00 am

8tually is wat make you laugh?
so weird leh...
tell tell tell, fast fast fast!

Bell Ng said...
5/13/2008 12:52:00 am

wey wey..seems like ur working enviroment not bad oso laaaaaaaaa
quite funny..envy till me arr..

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.