Big Apple in ipoh

Once again i now located at big apple. Came here early morning, 11.30am consider morning ma? hehe. Today guess who i met? Ya, mr Jian and leng jie. Hehe. i aready have sixth sense that i will meet them today maybe. Just talked for 1 minutes since my mum is beside me. Then I drank cappucino and a kosong donut as my breakfast now im very cold~ Want to leave later ler. Have my lunch.

Suddenly, i saw my colleague as well. Firstime saw him in a casual look, not so adapt lor. Hopefully, he didnt saw me coz im wearing the esprit long sleeves clothes same as yesterday, just a different pants, short pants. haha. I lazy took it to wash ma since no sweat in air con de condition.

i slept very early last night, very tired ler. But now i got cough and flu somemore. Just sorethroat was cured. Many people coming to jusco. Haiz. No more shopping centre here. What else can be chosen ler. Ipoh parade is all the teenagers hanging place but not family. I hang around the hypermarkets until scare liao. helping my mum buying vegetables and choosing prawns and fish like untie but im still a girl lor!

This weekend ar very fan lor. fan with what? my project lor! so scare i unable to finish within the dateline - 14/6/08. Although i can sort the year out but still many things have to change. Seems a simple thing but for me is quite difficult lor. Needs a lot of codes to write in the same page, saw until i rabun mata.

huhu, i knew who is my supervisor ler. Ten ten ten ten ~ is Mr Sarif. So lucky not a female lecturer. If a female lecturer, then i pengsan liao. Since i not so prefer all the female lecturers in my fac. Hopefully he can find the location of my factory, dont lost ooo.. I also is a route idiot.

hehe, i asked my supervisor to sign my daily report last week but untill yesterday he still not yet return the report to me. Usually he will return it by Monday. Then afetr lunch i saw him in his room and asked for my report. then you know what he done to me. He made a funny face that shown forgot to sign for me. He pull out his tougue. Then i know la, he is very busy the last whole week, i just took back the book and wrote the 5 days activies in the report and gave back to him to sign to weeks de activitites.

Ok ls, until here for this time. Very cold here. I want to go to pee pee ler. the people sit beside me are again the staffs in my factory. haiz.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.