5th week 4th day - Boring

290508 - Thursday
Since the difficult part i dont know how to do yet (wait weekend to find the solution) and team leader not yet give me the 2xx files needed to included to the system, i just continue my website. Not continue actually, is editing in a more correct way. Lastime this project de team leader asked me whether can add date and time to the webpage, i didnt answer him and do. So today i whole adding all the date and time codes to every web page. And all the html files became asp files. Very tired of changing all those things, you know how many web pages i have to changed? 98 files!! I die liao. a bit regret tim. and i put all the images to a folder and all the naming have to change again. more regret liao. haha. I keep on changing until i feel very sleepy. Everyday facing the codes, so suffered. During working days, i will sure sleep before 10pm if possible, maybe a week 1 time will sleep late(11pm). haha. I also dont know why i feel so sleepy. My eyes will atomatic close. During my studying time, i never sleep before 10pm. Now i even can sleep before 9pm. haha. I face to pc around 9 hours. I read all those small small codes until rabun mata. I dont want to open my pc after i back from work and only will watch TV and have dinner after work. Very bored with this kind of life. I prefer study, more freedom, more siok. Just weekend i will sleep late and play late. The only interest of me is shopping. every weekend, Saturday i will pull my mum to shop around the shopping centre. Then my hand will full of things but my wallet will became slimmer. My happiness can be came from shopping, the process of shopping is very excited. Anything can be shopped. Kakaz..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.