9th day - last day use this desk

In my house

Facility Operation Room



Facility Office




Well well well, it's Monday again. I worked here for 2 weeks ler, past so fast. HUh~It's scared me, rupa2 beside has a person, Miss Wong. Shh Since today she wear all in black and now the office is in the darkness now so i cant see her.




Today is the last day im sitting in this lao ya pc. New colleague comes today but she is now in training. Tomorrow i will sit another lao ya pc, haiz~ at least it's a Windows XP version. Another newer pc is in manager room, i will use it when the technician come by tomorrow bcoz he is at leave today.




Day by day i realize that im quite busy and a little bit stress. Almost everyday i dreamt of my developing website. I hope can finish it as fast as possible but at the mean time i cannot simply do because i need to show the progress of the website to big boss by every Tuesday, that's mean tomorrow. He will shoot at me if got a little mistake not like my supervisor, so gentleman and funny.




Finally, i saw a senior same university with me. He is 'somebody' ex housemate, Terrence. When he saw me, the first sentence was:" U come here for training ar?" "oh" "MIS Department ar?" "No, Facility Department." "Ha?! " with a questioned face. Then he seems very rush and left ler.




My colleague also said im so pity came to a UNrealated department since they need a website designer so Im here now. But when another colleague ask me whether can do that database (more challenging job) im quite interested but i scared i cannot handle it because it has been launched and the database already in the server. I scare i will make it worse. It's using another programming language that im not familiar but it is related to my course but i dont know mr.Chin will give me try or not.




This afternoon when i had lunch with my colleague and supervisor and im eating a big plate of rice (I also dont know how come it is so big, i just first time bought that economic rice) My supervisor suddenly said to small trainee, Ken: "So pannai eat, you see(look at me). If eat buffet will be very good lor." Im so innocent~ Although it's a truth but i really very full that time lor~ Heng~ I already slimmer liao ler~ Hehe..


Haiz~ After today i dont know when can i update blog agian coz another pc has locked the Internet. So er.. dont miss me ler..


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.