15th day- Wesak Day

19/05/08 1.33pm
15th day- Wesak Day
Today should be a public holiday but not for me. haiz. feel lazy come to work lor. I seems really changed to good girl liao lor. Didnt ponteng 'school'. My mum still think that im going to school everyday morning. Indeed, it's a truth lor. I just treat it as a course, a paid course. The whole morning i just use the sources provided, printing notes that i found and downloaded from the net. Then studying the notes i get before start doing the project. i wont be so stupid doing things so fast ler. Do so fast for what?! They wont appreciate what you do de. As long as you finish it then just finished lor. They even dont understand what i have done and how i done that and how much of effort i used to finish the job. They wont understand since... they are not same with me, they dont know what is ASP what is MS Access, they just know Methane, propane, Voltage, MSB... You what is 'dui niu tanqing'? They think that finish a web pages then means finish the software enginnering course. They think that know HTML then means everything. they think that the third project they gave me to do is same as project i did last week. They think that is a simple thing. Reading and understanding the codes MIS gave to me already need sometime la, moreover i have to study the language somemore. they think that is a few days work. Haiz~ who knows? I have to sing Gwen Stefeni de Who knew liao. Luckily, i stated im not familiar with the language and my supervisor give me a long period to do, until 30/6/08. hehe. Hope he is a really nice supervisor dont let my spectacles drop on the floor. hehe.

Just had my lunch with my family. feel very full right now. No more holiday~ have to work everyday from Monday to Friday, sien lor~ When the other trainee gone on June then i lagi lonely ler.. All big people here. Countdowning.. still have 7 weeks, seems very fast past hor. I still need to submit a report to company before i leave. I have to translate from English to Malay for my convenience in the future. Who can help me translate the company info for me~~?

Until now i still cannot find a guy that 'shang xin yue mu'(somebody let me admire and can happy my eyes) haha. What kind of translation is this. All seems jahat-jahat belaka. haha. I always think that schoolmates are the best. (some of them la) Hehe.

I still unable to think of what should i buy for a kenangan with my first check i obtained last week. Anybody has any idea? Too many want to buy but just can choose one for the forever lasting souvenir for myself. Hehe. Just an excuse for me to shopping and waste money..

Ok.. i need to study ler.. Go pee pee first. 2.00pm

2 comments:

kheng862000 said...
5/27/2008 03:50:00 pm

what do u mean "shang xin yue mu"????????

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.