6th day - Diarrhea + AV

It's me again. this midnight suffered diarrhea again since last Friday. Im so scare that i unable to work today. As a unisem trainee here, no MC, no leave, no OT, no no no... All kind of no here, even my supervisor also said employ trainees to save money as like save electricity. Hire a green engineer here needs RM2500++/month, hire a trainee only need RM310 maximum/month. A green engineer salary can support 8 trainees. You see ler, how pity is me~

Luckily, i work here very near to my house, just 10mins from my house.(IF.. that time is before 7.30am and drive at 80km/hr) Save money at the same time save petrol.

Today no energy to work although i slept at 9sth at night. My stomach woke me up at 1sth am to boo boo. After i ate medicine, 6.20am stomach called me again and boo boo again. I was so blur until i set my alarm 7.35am yesterday. This morning almost slept over time. I woke up 7am. Since im diarrhea + AV + wake up late, my mum offered to fetch me to work. So nice~ Finally i know driving is not better than people fetch me.

It's time to go to pee pee before start working.

1 comments:

Lionel said...
5/10/2008 12:25:00 am

Ur blog ar... sometimes quite bored sometimes "sok sok" geh...
Take Good care of urself ooo...
always boo boo... pee pee...
Not nice lar. =)

Internet Marketer 上,
-Lion3L-

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.