18th day - Sick again.

22/05/08
haiz. That laksa's fault lor, so hot and spicy! made me suffered flu and sorethroat and fever somemore tim! First2 want to take leave ge la coz i already very lazy to work but since i have already changed to become guai guai lui and anti ponteng ler. haha. Then ar, mei working now lor. I think maybe the thought of being on leave tomorrow also will be cancelled gua. So that i can earn more rm15, cheh~ hehe. Nanti leave bad impression jiu no good lor. Haiz. Work 1 more day la, got air con blow ma. hehe.

my colleague, ms chow asked me:"You enough 21 ler ma?" Then ms.Wong said:"22 years lor." Then i answered:"Not yet. Not yet pass my birthday." "not yet 21 years hor?" "not yet 22 years, not yet birthday, 21 years now."
then suddenly another colleague, mr Chin asked me:"You laugh like that since you are small?" Then i answered in a very noisy condition(coz the two woman chating between us.):"Yalor."

Cham, my foolish + witch..y laughing caught by my colleague liao~ He said must stop me to laugh like that. hai yo.

My project still in progress, quite difficult lor, need brain. You know la i no use brain everytime and keep my brain on the bed. haiz. Now think until i pengsan, sleepy also thinking how to sort thatt thing, go pee pee also think of how to write the codes. You know la im programming idiot. You ask me to designed website then i can simply click and do, but hor now hor haiyo~ hardly explain here la. Somebody help me do la. hehe. Then hor, rupa2 nya all the people dont like the b*stard in MIS. First first, after installed the software then i asked the requirements from my team leader then hor the ms wong came and listen to us. You know how ar, i smell a very strong orange fragrance behind me, then i know that must be ms Wong liao coz only she will eat and watch me doing job behind me. then she asked my team leader,Mr chin:"Why MIS people dont want to do this?" then he answer:" He said he very bisy doing boss ordered the job wor." then duNNO why i said:"Yalor Yalor!!" then ms Wong said they very lc one , ask them do little bit things they will reject with unreasonable reason. then i said:"YAlor yalor!!" I just keeping said yalor yalor!! The whole office full of our noise lor. haha.

Then ar, what else ler. Today i very guai ar. I didnt play 'freecell' and listen to MP3 during working time ar. But maybe later will lor. hehe. Wait two more days i can online ler, meet big apple. Although i dont like to eat those donuts but i like the seating there. Got WiFi and electrical supply.

Recently i wake up late and go to 'school'(work) late until no parking. park very very far away. Luckily yesterday i went out early or i will become wet chicken liao, but i got bring umbrella too. Somebody asked me to bring ge lor, so ar my bag very heavy with many of my belongings. So, today my parents came and fetch me to have lunch ma. then during lunch time the parking will have less cars and i moved my car to a nearer and nicer parking place. hehe. So~ clever. I wont be wet chicken liao loo~

I want to play 'freecell' ler. Byebye.. 1.59pm

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.