5th week 2nd day - Visited by lecturer

270508 - Tuesday
This early morning at 6am, my phone got a msg. I read and surprised with it. It stated: Which toll should i enter to go to your place? I felt a bit strange lor. Luckily, im very clever. hehe. Thought mayb is my supervisor, En sarif. Yesterday my friend, ooi just remind me to deliver a map to campus. So i ice snow smart de reply the msg and asked whether he is en sarif and where is he now. Rupa2 nya the yesterday call is made by him. I never thought that my supervisor will come so soon. He was at taiping at that time. I dont have any mentally prepared. It make me cannot sleep, which toll. He asked me he ask a idiot, a idiot to the route. haha. Then i wake my mum up and asked her. She also same as me. haha. My dad was sleeping like saying dream words. When he called me back, I answered simpang pulai toll but seems it was wrong. then my dad said is jelapang toll. Then i called him back to tell him he will straight go through jelapang toll, then he said he already got my address and saw my factory through google earth. So he said he want to find me first. Then after i at office and my brother and colleague told me the correct route, i msg my supervisor and wrote the route to him. Very detailed. "first straight pay at jelapang toll then go straight and follow the KL route and you will enter a toll and get a ticket then follow the simpang pulai junction and pay at the toll, around rm1.xx. then go straight and turn right. Then go straight again. You will see a t juction traffic light, turn left. Go straight until you see the unisem sign board. Follow the sign board and turn left. you will get to unisem." Then he called back and will go to another student place first. huh~ relief a bit. i can concentrated on my meeting liao. 11.xxam my phone rang again. En sarif called me. he said:"Saye sekarang ni kat simpang pulai toll dan dah bayar toll. Sekarang bagaimana sy nak pergi tempat awak? Then i explained to him once again. Not long after that, around 11.50am, he called me that he was at the guard place there. I brought along my Log book and buku panduan to meet him. we chatted in the visitor room near the lobby in my factory. He seems more excited than me. When he enter the visitor room and saw the sofas there, he said:"wah, so good hor." He repeated asked me:" you go out and stay here for so long no problem?" Sure no lor, they wont bother where you go and how long you not in the office. All people here easy come easy go. haha. He said he search the google earth can saw my factory de upper view "sy nampak bumbung kilang ni dlm google earth, kamu tak pernah tengok bumbungnya dari atas neh?" "Huuh, point kpd bumbung tu, alamat akan paparkan di sana oo." "Huh, ni world class punya kilang ooo."

actually i just knew that the factory is world class fac and no7 highest investment in worldwide. This is my colleagueS told me before my lecturer came. All people in my department knew my lecturer will come today. YH CHin said:"you ask your lecturer come and see me, i will say many good words about you de." Ok, after i get knew of the worldwide news, i still not believe it. "Its no7 in malaysia, izzit?" "Worldwide!! you didnt hear 'worldwide' meh" "Very hesitate, real or not? dont believe it." Since my lecturer and dad also said that ok lor, yalor yalor. But all this non of my business since im in facilities department and doing IT job. so weird ler. Then, my lecturer asked me about what projects im doing in this period. I explained the projects i did and doing. Luckily i still know what im doing. haha. He lagi want me to create a name to the system im doing. But my team leader also didnt name it boh. Then i lagi told him that here got two seniors working here and asked him when he will come again. then he left after 20 minutes chatting. I repeated asking him whether want to go to my office have a look and meet my supervisor, but he rejected and said just want to see me. He is so kind bought a souvenir to my supervisor and asked me to pass to him.

When my supervisor saw the souvenir, he was shocked and said thank you. Im not sure what was inside coz it was wrapped and inside a UMT paper bag. The visiting session just passed like this.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.