8th day - nice supervisor

I just finish my lunch with my colleagues included my supervisor, YT Chong (not YT Cheah ya), KF Lee (not KFC ya), PK Wong (no bad words ya) and mr. Ken ( haha, so nice since he's the youngest ma). These few days busy updates blog until forgot to check my mail. Somebody sent something to me i also dont know. Once I have a look what that some body sent to me, i laughed out loud. The picture is so laughable but cannot show here or that somebody will scold me fierce fierce. haha~

Yesterday afternoon after 1 hour i uploaded the latest post, that mr.OOi sent a msg to me. After i read that message i laugh at the handphone.

Mr KF Lee asked me:" why laugh so happily? Got any gold to claim?"
At the same time, Mr.YH Chin also laugh very loud while talking in the phone.

I asked:"who?"

Miss Wong said:"You la, laugh like that after read that message."

I said:"Oh~ nothing la."

Feel very mistery ler~ haha just read my blog carefully and clearly then u will get the answer.

Ok, back to the title. 'Nice supervisor'
First eye sight really unable to judge a people accurately. When i first entered the office, my supervisor was not in his room. Im so scare. dont know how he look like. As my image, he must be very fat and rude man. Then he finally came back. When ms.Wong introduced him to me, he din talk to me even a word just smile and did his work. Haiz.. That time, i felt like i dropped to the hell.. so pity me, got in a unrelated department and have to follow a fierce supervisor.

When the lunch time came, he asked me:"Go for lunch lor. You have friend ma? You can have lunch at cafe? You know where is the cafe hor? Or you can follow me go out eat." Then i dont know how to answer just "Oh." I felt that where got trainee has lunch with boss since he is the manager of facility department. The first day i just had lunch with girl colleagues. The second day ms Wong went out lunch without asking me. Then my supervisor asked me to have lunch again, then i asked another girl ms. SW Chow to have lunch together but she said:" I wont go for lunch. You follow them(my supervisor) to eat la." Ok lor,she said like that. Then i just follow my supervisor. Very weird lor. Only me a girl and three guys sometimes four guys + man. Rupa2 that mr. Ken also everyday follows my supervisor go to have lunch. Since that day, i follow them everyday unless that day my mum come and want have lunch with me.

After few days, rupa2nya my supervisor quite nice and baik2 belaka. He always say some jokes to break the ice because the other 2 guys and me are very quiet. If mr.KF Lee follows us, lagi meriah. He also very funny, always talk talk talk and make us laugh. I just can say my supervisor in my opinion he is a nice boss, good man, gentleman and polite man. The stories are a bit long and now is time up (TIME UP). Explain slowly nextime la. My supervisor woke up. Time to work ler.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.