16th day - Supervisor on leave

20/05/08

Today still have three people taking leave - Chong, Wong, Shamsul. They said no need called them ms or mr wor. Chin said:"Im very old meh? called me mr called until so old. Didint treat us as family pun! I angry gah. (ngo lao gah)" Beh tahan with him. haha. I decided to call the facility engineer as PK Wong ler coz yesterday ms Wong asked me whether the information finished compiled into webpages. I said:"All info i get compiled into webpages ler, some of them PK wong not yet give me, waiting his information lor."

Since Mr. Chong and Mr. Wong also on leave today, i have to have lunch with another trainee, Ken goh goh(dunno should be goh goh or di di lor coz he is the senior working here liao but hor he is younger than me wor.)So confusing~ I already left them and had lunch with my family for 3 days ler. Today he so pity cannot left him alone geh. Haha, see this jie jie so good, but i still think that im mei mei lor coz everything i have to ask him geh. "How to take elaunce?" "how to go to equipment area?" "How to insert the paper into the laser jet?" Hehe. Who ask me so stupid and always act like a little kid until the mr Wong forgot im elder than ah Ken. Until Mr.Wong need to print out the layout for me to prevent get lost in the factory.Haiz. He said:"It is your 'chong bou tou'" Now hor, at least i can go to MIS alone and came back alone, just will round a big round before come back to facility department. Hehe~ Now i didnt go there ler, i better explore myself rather than ask him, He is so XXXX. Rupa2nya he is my brother de friend de friend and famous for his XXX face and busiok mouth. I hate his long nail, kenot tahan almost want to cut them down but unfortunately i didnt bring the cutter. Hehe.

Haiyo, after lunch just now i discovered that my supervisor was my senior too. he was graduated from poi lam too. Walao~ so good~ But was already n-Batch of senior. here still has a poi lam senior working here, 1 year elder than us. I think he was 5s1 lastime, but i dont know him la, since lastime im so 'zhuan yi' to somebody.

What i have done today ar? Still waiting for my database lor. They didnt give me i cannot try to insert the code boh. So ar, try to learn and understand the code that 'wu li ma ca' gave me and learn tutorial given by my honey. I can create a hit counter ler. Just follow typing the code. Haha.

Then hor my boss, VP wan to go China for 1 week this friday ler. Yeah yeah. Our office will be calmer and 'nan de qing jing'. Haha. Luckily, the factory in Chengdu didnt affected much better than Intel there. heard that Intel there affected seriously wor. So scary like the Wax of House. Haha.

Lagi lagi, The MIS office not as beautiful as I think. So lucky. It is much smaller and still have big monitor until the staff there bring own laptop. And hor they so save electricity until didnt open air con, very hot inside. The trainees there have to sit outside the office door, inside department door. Haiz, but their pc using is better lor. I still using big monitor with no Internet, So pity, but ler, i still can wear jacket coz quite cold here. After i complaint with mr chin, he said will give me the installer. So good not like somebody hor..

Still have three days to reach weekend, so long~ Then baru can go out shopping. I have many things want to buy but wont sekaligus finished purchase then next week mei nothing to buy lor? Ok la, type until here.
2.03pm

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.