5th week 5th day - Lazy + Damn Sleepy

300508 - Friday
Yeah yeah, finally it is friday. Tomorrow i can have a nice and delicious lunch with mum and have a happy shopping day. Recently, i become more and more lazy wake up at the early morning. I have to wake up at 6.40am and go to work at 7.30am usually. But yesterday, i woke up at almost 7am and go out 7.50am. This was the busiest time on the road. I twice late to work ler. Late to work i have to park far far away from my factory, i have to walk 5 minutes baru can reach the guard there and touch the badge to the machine.(It was showing 8.03am) Walk inside my office need another 5 minutes again. When i get inside the place i sit itwas already 8.09am in my watch. Haha. so naughty. But today i back to normal again. No more late. But today i still doing the same thing, facing the codes. No where to go. I hope i can same as Ken can walk here walk there, no need so boring sit on the chair facing the pc. I sit until my ass also bengkak. What i do after long period sit on the chair? I will take chances to have a tour, a factory tour, walk along the corridor, take a look inside the product line and read the notices on the board. At the same time, see will I meet somebody handsome. hehe. Today, the last day of the fifth week i work here first time i have lunch at cafe. Since the first day i came here, my colleagues bring me to have lunch at outside. Today just me and Ken had lunch, coz my supervisor had lunch with his friends and dont know where Pk wong went. Wait for 5 minutes liao, then we went to cafe have lunch together lor. Rupa2nya cafe not so teruk as i think. Quite clean and quite large too. There have 2 chinese stall and lots of malay stalls. I just bought a vegeterian rice and it was very cheap, just rm2.50. haha. it taste nice too. I also wonder why they everyday drive out of factory and have lunch at outside. Cafe didnt see mountain people mountain sea, in contrast, the restaurants outside around that area are really crowded. Maybe they worked for few years at here liao, and feel bored with the food in the cafe liao gua. Shh.. I this 2 hours writing blog so concentrate. Dont bocor my rahsia. 5 days posts finished almost 2 hours. hehe. Im so bored editing the codes, very sien one. Later thinking of what will become my dinner. hehe. But now raining. The most important thing now is have to face a heavy raining later. Cham. I dont want to become wet chicken ~ think of tomorrow~ i want sleep until 10am and have breakfast + lunch at kopitiam. i want to eat 'you zha gui', 'kopi o', 'gei si hor fen', 'hong dou sha' and online there. After that, i want to go jusco and visit the face shop or the body to buy toner and moisturizer. Finished using liao. Last week already bought the body shop tea tree oil facial foam. quite nice. dont know the promotion still on or not ler. And i also want to buy PDI socks. The cheapest and colourful socks. Just rm21 3 pairs. kakaz. luckily, i still earning rm15 per day or my money will just credit and no debit. haha. i have to continue my coding ler. coz i start feeling sleepy after 2 hours bloging.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.