super lucky + happy day

Early morning, again im feeling sleepy. sambil editing the website sambil mengantuk. SUDDENLY, i got a msg from ryanne. "The result come out ler". Im still feeling sleepy. no responce. After awhile, after i digested all the words in the msg, shit lor. so scare. Hehe, then i fast fast msg somebody to help me check the result. But i didnt rush him coz i know he was at outside that time. I wait patiently and editing my webpages. SUDDENLY, i got a call from somebody. "what is your ic number i just remember until 38" "What my ic also cannot remember? Heng~" After awhile again, somebody called me:" i checked your result liao, er.. er.." "Ha? how? very bad ar?"(sound very scare and sad) "No la, very good~" when he said very good still very suspicious because he always cheat me. "Reached the top ler ma?" "Almost, still have two more curve." Actually still have long way to go.

Okay, back to the result. He said the overall result to me first. I dont know whether it was semester or overall, cant hear clear. but when i get know the number, i was happy. Got increment. then he said:"your GPA, sem gred is x.xx" "Ha? x.xx? Me ar? the name is me or not? check correctly or not?" "Ya, i also hesitated. then i look and read twice to the name and result, ya really is you la." I laughed out loud at outside. very excited that time. then i went back inside office, just now im in front of UAT corridor, he read every subject gred to me, i laughed out loud again. Very excited. My dean list finally came back to me~ "Baby come back to me~ in my heart i still believe we are meant to be~" Paiseh, singing song of venessa hudgens. still unbelievable. Once i hang up the somebody phone, i fast2 call and told my mum at outside corridor, once again i laughed out loud.

After i cooled myself down, i know many of my coursemates must get very good result too. So er, i no more excitement but still very excited. Haha. although maybe this result is the worst for chuah, but is the best for me so far. I even cannot get this result in first sem. mayb i was still blur what im studying but actually until now i still blur of what im studying. second sem, worse a bit, maybe quite difficult? third sem, after moving out to rent house, and after somebody graduated, i became very lazy that semester, i know i didnt put my heart inside any subject. i know the result will be worse again. the forth sem, a bit more hardworking, but.. i watched many drama in this semester and this condition never appear lastime. watched all those tvb, taiwan dramas. i think have 3-4 titles. One of the projects got low marks and the subject needs a lot of memory in my brain(you know la my brain so small, my memory also small), so the subject gred also low. I think you all know which subject i mean de la.

thanks to those who helping me on that sem, really appreciate you all!!
Special thanks to Mama,Gohgoh, Papa, KitKit, ChooChoo, Ah Ooi, Fung Jun and all my friends..
You are the best!!

3 comments:

Bell Ng said...
7/03/2008 12:38:00 am

fuyoh@@congrats!!dean list ler...
talk about this i vl can kui nw...among us oni i haven gt my dean list...still hvn hit target!
y y y ..haih...my fate lar...kenot blame, who ask me so lazy?hehe...
wuteva, again congrats ooo!!
me too, afda know my result terus call mum..wakaka...cz me TOO, this sem better than 1st sem mar...altot is oni slightly better...man zhu liao...blek...miss u ya!
dec!!!

kheng862000 said...
7/03/2008 04:06:00 pm

actually u always say u so stupid nia lah !!! really meh ? if so stupid how come will get so high mark ??? whatever lah ganbahteh o !!!

Hazel Cheah said...
7/03/2008 05:42:00 pm

I really stupid!!! Haiz~ You oways call me 番薯. 番薯就是笨笨的啦。Moreover you all also get high gred la. Dont bluff me that you are not lor.

My gred only my highest in these semesters not the highest in the class ma.. haiz.. This gred is the lowest to chuah jor.

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.