Meeting Now

huhu, what am I doing here? While the time they are meeting in the office, im blogging. So naughty~ I wonder why my PC can be launched Internet today. This opportunity cannot be lost so easily must let me blogging a bit ma.

I have to go back Terengganu next Saturday jor, sad lor~ Haiz~ Ya, last Friday i took leave personally, with no reason, maybe should say ya there are some reasons la. but all are nonsense reasons lor. Grabbing some nice Bras during the Windsir promotion period at its factory just near my house, going to banks, buying some daily essential when the time i stay in Terengganu, having a nice lunch at Old Ipoh Town, online and shopping of course. The whole day i can do so many things, compared with staying in office and do the same thing without S. It such a so meaningful day. Haha.

These few days im rushing to finish my report submit to my company, so pity. AI~ why they want the reports ler? They wont check pun. They even maybe dont know what we are doing pun. I mean the Human Resource staffs. Due to my cert and my allowance, i will guai guai do it lor.

1 comments:

kheng862000 said...
6/30/2008 04:53:00 pm

hahahahah !!!
maybe they want see your photo leh ???
or they miss you gua ???
hihihihihi !!!
take care o

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.