10th day -

1.21pm
Writing post again. Although it will not post on the exact day and maybe delayed posted but just a bit record of my working days. Today I thought i need to present the web pages i did for 2 weeks but luckily our vice president didn't notice that. When my colleague showed me her work (She did another web pages). Rupa2nya our VP like small kid appearance. The pages her did not formal and informal. It look like kindergarten web page. He like colorful pages. So funny. What i did i think it was too formal, but it's a corporate thing should be formal right? So weird boss. Never mind, wait for his commentS. He like to give comments to us.

Today im using another pc. The pc should be shared using but sorry to everyone. In the future, i will sit at here. Hehe. My colleagues always asked me why you didnt walk alone the whole factory? I said so many times liao, i will lost~ hehe.. My colleague has printed the layout to me to refer. He asked me to hold the layout and walk along the factory but i shame ma. Holding a big piece of paper and pass by the people so weird like im visiting what castle or what place i never gone. But i still waiting to capture many many pictures to show. Mr.Ken said he will bring me to see the equipment of our department later. Hehe. Then i will bring along my camera to snap photos. I got permission from my supervisor one. Should say is supervisor ask me to snap photo for my report.

Very boring with editing the webpages. Everyday do the same thing. So many information need to be included in the webpages. All the tables/ matrix need to edit again. Haiz~ my eyes so tired. Moreover, got people rush me to finish it but not my supervisor la. He gave me due to end of May but it is almost done, still have 30% lor. Everyday nightmare. Dreamt of this webpages when to finish and need how to edit. Haiz. I whole thing change and all the apperance changed to my style but they seems dont know it takes time. Haiz~ If im not need to present to my lecture and submit report, i will qin cai qin cai do lor.

Next week many people take leave on Monday because it is wesak day. I still have to work on that day. two of my colleague will take leave on that day. So envy lor. My holiday plan already in a boiled soup liao. I want to have a trip er~ I purposely bought a shirt to wear there but now~ Haiz~ so sad~ And cannot eat siew bao ler.. So miss them~

I very sleepy today. Still have many things to do~ My report, My project~ Haiz~ Haiz~ So pity me..

I want to take a minute nap...

1.43pm

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.