5th week 3rd day - Compaint day

280508 - Wednesday
This day im not in a good mood. early morning my project leader changed the system requirements again. He always need a easier way to maintain the system. Haiz. The main purpose is to give convenience to customer only ma, not to the developer. I have to rearrange the system again. Made my mood bad and almost mad. He also knew Im not in a good mood and condition. I just ate all kind of medicine in the early morning and feel dizzy. Half of his requirements i listen from left ear and get out of right ear. I already told him im not familiar with ASP and the dateline is so close. The pc im using no Internet lagi. Im at here not learning but to work for them. They have to ask me pulak for future maintainance. Not they teach me is that I have to teach them back pulak. Lagi, im programming idiot. Haiz. Then i black face to him and silence do my work. After lunch, my mood is better and the progress is better, just a little bit i dont know how to code. Then i discussed the system and show the progress to him. He didnt understand all the coding at all. haiz. I have to explained to him pulak. I did what he want but using a simplest way, html. he said ok. But after i said you need to key in all the link (just copy and paste) to the page, he said very difficult to him in the future. He asked me to think a easier way. Very ma fan people lor. I said i need time ar, complaint my pc no internet cannot find the learning source. Then he baru said:"steady steady, i didnt rush you, dont give yourself so stress la." Then he started said lots of jokes. I just told him if i cannot do you just have to key in ar. Im just a trainee not vendor from outside, not what you want and i can do all your requirements lor. No wonder the programming staff in MIS department also dont want to do for him. finally i know what kind of people he is. Haha. Dont bother, just do half and run back terrengganu, haha. I use my own way to do the system and present to my lecturer enough as long as the purpose of the system reached.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.