Vexatious!!!

How come we are always in "stimulation"??

The notices always given in the last minute and the dateline is so short. Without any mentally preparation, we are so shocked and nervous. I wonder how those people planning never following a fixed schedule. Sigh~

Last semester, we worried about the internship matter. The department never give us a certain answer about the duration of the internship. Six months, three months, this semester or last semester?? Suddenly we got a notice from lecturer that we had to find a company ourselves within a month and having internship during that semester break. This made us so worry and so rush. Finally, that have been passed and a new semester coming.

When all the students waiting for the titles of the final year project proposed by the lecturers and compete for a good title and supervisor, the lecturer in charged in FYP asked us to propose a title ourselves within a week all of a sudden. Sigh again~ What can we do? Sigh sigh sigh~~~

Booking supervisor? Sorry for that, all those Malay coursemates have already written their names before the time. En. Zai, En Mus or En Sarif? Sorry, all have been booked. So unfair!!!

Proposing title? What to propose? No idea at all! Research or system? No idea.. What should i do if the title is banned or really approved? Another nervousness is will I able to finish the project that I proposed if I really have an idea? No idea.. My life full of uncertainty.. so miserable!!

Just finish worrying of what elective subject should i choose, I have to vex of the title of FYP now. Decision Support System or Information System? Graphic or Image Processing? I chose Decision Support System at last. I hate my life full of decision making!! Trouble me indeed..

How can my life become simpler?
To be myself without calamity?
I need peace and serenity!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.