Deposit Cheque to CIMB - Scared

Long long time ago~

14/6/08 Saturday, I deposited a cheque with the deposit cheque machine of CIMB branch.
After few days i went and checked the amount, the cheque not yet been cleared. A week later, i went and checked again. The result still the same, nothing..
I went to ask the officer of the branch that i deposited, the officer said:"Recently, we are testing a new system, and the system have some problem. so the cheques that deposited from 14/6/08 to 18/6/08 not yet been cleared and have to get the confirmation from the KL center."
"When will it been settled?"
"Hopefully by this week."
Okay, I wait again for another week.
But the amount of my account remained the same.
I went to that branch and complaint again. I "black face" to her.
"The cheque deposited 3 weeks already. How many days again I have to wait?!"
The officer said "I cant answer you because im not in charge ot it and I also not sure what's the condition in KL."
"Can i take back the cheque?"
"No. the cheque already locked in KL. Maybe you give me your phone number and I photostat the receipt. If the cheque has been cleared, i'll call you."
I knew she unable to do anything, she just an officer."

Another two weeks...
My mum and somebody asked me to called the customer service and complaint them.
Yesterday morning, i went and checked with the Finance Department. The staff said should be the bank problem.

Then after i checked with the customer service number: 1300880900, I called them in the factory. The line there was not clear.

I listened "Welcome to zha~~~ press 1, for banking service press 2 zha~~"
I just simply clicked and told her my situation. then she said:"You said your cheque not yet been cleared right? your credit card number please."
"Credit card number? Can i give you my account number?"
"You are not credit card holder?"
"No"
"oh you press the wrong number. you should called to banking service."
"what's the number please?"
"the number you dialed was right, just you need to press 2 not 1."
hehe.

Then i called again and press 2. This time the zha~ zha~ sound more geng.
"for banking service press 1, for CIMB clicks press 2, zha~ zha~ press 3, for customer service zha~~~~~~"
I again simply clicked and told her my situation.
"you name please."
"Cxxx Yxx Txxx." fullname. hehe.
"ms Cxxx, our system is shutting down. it will only turn on after 1 hour. You call back 1 hour later ok?"
"Okay" Sigh~
"Thanks, man."

Still very angry after those calls, I sent an email to the callcentre@cimb.com and scold them with bad words "WTF, Bull Sh*it" all kind of bad words coming out.. (Do you believe that? haha)

Of course no la, Im a polite girl what. Just show my unsatisfactory and the slow services in the words.

After 1 hour Im not free any more, busy rushing my report to my company. Purposely climb to Training Department and bind. When submit the Human Resource Department said lee a certification. Then i printed the page and climb to Training Department and climb down and take to my supervisor signitured and submitted finally.

The time was gone so fast 4pm already. Just fed up to call the customer service.

On the way walking out of the factory, i passed by the ATM machine and tried to check the amount. I noticed that it's not same with the amount yesterday. I took out the receipt and calculate, huh extra money there. The cheque was cleared at last.

I just received an email from the centre.

"Dear xxx

Thank you for your e-mail.

We wish to inform you that, we was facing technical problem on cheque clearance last month (June). The concern department was aware on this matter and the matter was given the highest priority by management. For further information, special help desk has been set up to deal with this issue and we are working around the clock to resolve this problem as soon as possible. We can understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience caused. These problems have been overcome, and our system is back to operating normally today, allowing us to clear most of the backlog of unclear cheques.

We would appreciate if you could kindly furnish the below information to facilitate further in our investigation and further action:-
a) Your Full Name as per IC
b) Account Number
c) Cheque from which Bank
d) Cheque Number
e) Amount
f) Doc No/Ref No
g) Date and time cheque was bank-in
h) Cheque was bank-in in which CIMB branch
i) Cheque was bank-in from the counter or Cheque Scanning Machine or cheque deposit terminal (using envelop)

It will be more helpful if you could attach the deposit slip to expedite the process.

Regards Reena "

Nextime i would rather deposit to a more trustworthy bank. Sigh~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.