5 Days without PC + Internet

First of all, ya is me purposely took back the laptop and let it stay in my house for 5 days..
The days without PC is really hard..
No Surfing, No Blogging, No Drama, No Music... is really bored...

One of my way is... go library...
Use their PC in library.. Online, Doing assignment, Blogging...
The limitation is tTime Constraint...

The digital library only available until 10pm, but not include Thursday and Saturday..
During fasting month, i more frustrate.. Thursday only open until 2.45pm..
Usually is until 4.30pm..

When i reached there, it already start switching off air con and light..
Then i just can walk through the entrance and walk through the exit..
I just realized the moment i walked in the entrance.. Paiseh..

Luckily, ABC can lend her laptop to me for 2++ hours, so that i can blog and check mail..

Today is 4th day without laptop beside me..
Really, time passed very very fast..

The time that i stayed in library really enjoyed..
Got air con and the seat is comfortable..
Again, i delayed my proposal..

Tomorrow im going to a Langkawi Trip..
Hope that i can really enjoy it...

Early wish: Happy Birthday to myself...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.