Black Monday~

Black black~~ Monday~~
Originally i was quite happy..
since can meet my friends before going back to terengganu..
chit-chating about the interesting university lifestyle, shopping with them, helping my friends to choose clothes, taking photo in a boutique and being scolded..

However,good times didn't last long..
During the period surfing Internet, something happened to my laptop..i.e. a trojan invaded my laptop!! being detected but unable to remove by most of the anti-spyware software..

Actually there is a solution - easiest way is to reformat the laptop.. But i'm not willingly to do that.. All my original software will be gone~~ no more IE7 and WMP11.. Cannot~~ I will mad~~ I'm trying to find other solution until there is no more method besides reformat..

Finally, the win32.TrojanDownloader.Small has been removed.. the method?
hoho~~ curious hoo?

Firstly, i would like to thank Nick.. although he is not the clue to solve this problem, he still willingly to call me to explain his experiences..
Secondly, this is the clue.. he asked me to find the solution on the Net.. The solution really can be found!! Thanks ya, kit..
Thirdly, if not my brother simply and brave enough to try the method found on the Internet, my laptop now will be reformatted already.. Thanks ya, dai lou..

Haiz~~ I really not dare enough to attempt the method.. i don't know what will happen..

Still then, i want to thank to myself because of my insistence..hehe.. if not i will give up easily and hand up to service ASAP..

really relieved after got rid of that malware.. hohoo~~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.