Short dedication

To : Oon

She had a surgery on last Sunday and need a second operation on the next two months.. Hope she can be fully recovered as soon as possible.. She is a optimistic girl..Pain also can laugh one..haha..I'm sorry that I can't visit her mainly because she had her surgery in Pinang and I'm staying in Ipoh.. Wish her all the best..

from: her torpid Cheah


to: Mee San

Wish her belated happy birthday.. Although I had send her wishes through short message, I don't think that's enough. Don't worry , her three best friends will celebrate with her when she come back..But I think she had an unforgettable and special birthday at such a cooling place.. Happy birthday, my friend.

from: her lovely Cheah


to : Pek Hern

Our tallest girl who is the healthiest among us sick after few weeks at genting.. Hope she can fight bacteria and virus with her antibody produced within few days.. I'm sure she can cope with that and the cold environment there, don't she?

from: her naughty Cheah

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.