Mr. Banana

"Mr. Banana, long time no see..."

ai~~ can't say "hi" with him... why? I'm not his friend ..how to say hello to him?.. erm... our relationship only can be described as "prefect-student" relationship.. of course, I was the prefect and he was the student(erm.. senior student..he is older than me) haha..

my friend, kimi, is his admirer.. I'm not as I even don't know his name (better said forgot)..just remember his nickname.. so easy to remember..banana..

erm.. forgot to mention how can I see this "creature"..haha..."fruit" is better i think..

as I shopping at foodstuff section in JJ, I saw a tall, smart( handsome is more appropriate) with upright nose guy making sushi at the sushi corner.. Obviously, I would gazzzze at him for few minutes to conform that he is mr. banana..

Just as expected, he is reeeeally MR.BANANA !!! so excited!!

He's slimmer and smarter with his uniform (sushi uniform)...ermm...he looks taller when standing beside his colleagues.. not as plump as last time I saw him.. maybe that time he was enjoying his honey moon (not search for job yet)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
2/08/2006 10:35:00 pm

*GASP*!!are u sure isreally him?! y he din appear in sushi king when v celebrate pek's b'day geh!!
truthly, i really 4got his real name liao... tat time u shud drag ur mum inside 2 eat sushi mah, then take chace 2 take his photo.. haha...

Hazel Cheah said...
2/22/2006 12:27:00 pm

no lar.. not in sushi king..is inside the jusco... foodstuff there.. got a corner sell sushi (economic).. then got a corner prepared for the cook to make sushi.. he is working at there...
haha..very handsome..

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.