Decoration

wahaha~~Chinese new year is coming!!! However, I can't have a visit at grandmother's house and lost lots of ang pao...55555~~~

erm.. nevermind..We can't go but they can come..hehe..Invite them to come my house and take their ang pao .. kekeke.. Cunning?

anyway, our house still can have some decoration although my grandpa passed away not long ago..



haha.. My friends, remember this "vase" ?

the joke in Sunway Lagoon.. I still keep it nicely after four years..

quite useful, right?


bought it from somewhere? No no No, it's handmade..

my brother's girlfriend made it for us.. Nice?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
2/08/2006 10:36:00 pm

wah... who so creative use that 'vase' liddat? u? almost 4got it...

Hazel Cheah said...
2/11/2006 10:36:00 pm

hehe.. my mum "create" dee.. beh tahan..
this vase still very useful..

Bell Ng said...
2/22/2006 10:25:00 pm

walao !!dat "vase" reali so useful meh?i tot u odi buang it?!!

Hazel Cheah said...
2/26/2006 01:08:00 pm

no lar.. i wont throw it away... so memorable thing.. how can i throw ler..

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.