Past few weeks

"What are you doing besides playing Harry potter PC game these few weeks?" my friend asked me. This really tough for me. I almost forgot what I have done these few weeks. Let me recall a bit.

After the exam (21/11/05), my friends and I went for lunch and watched a movie: Harry Potter and the Globlet of Fire. My grandpa had passed away just two days after . Then, my family and I went to his funeral for two days. (decribed it before)

On that Friday morning, my brother took me to pejabat Pendidikan Kinta for application of temporary teacher. Unfortunately, the officer told me in Malay language :"twenty six of December you came back." I'm not sure is November or December. Then I asked him again :"twenty six of November?" He answered me :"em.."

When I came back on 26/11/05(Saturday), a guard said the office do not open on Saturday. He explained that the application only open from 26/12 to mid October every year. "AR~~", snarled in myself.

On Monday, my family and I went to KL to settle something critical. This problem really hard to tackle and torment our life. In two weeks time, we went to KL for twice. Finally, relief....

My friend's birthday on the middle of December. We celebrated at Sushi King, watched "Perhaps Love", had high tea at Scotch and visited our Mr.Gordon coincidently. Although we have not bought a present for her yet, I thought she really had a nice birthday.

2 comments:

Bell Ng said...
1/17/2006 05:18:00 pm

hehe....here i m ``even though i haven meet u but lastime mum said u seems like bcum slim (she said she see u standing in front of ur house?)aiyaya....bcum a teacher wor!!dun teach ppl wrong thing then oni noe how to laugh arr!!cha yip dan...such a long time din eat liao...miss it vl much..too bad i cant eat when i'm bek..u noe i'm sick mar~~good luck ya!

Hazel Cheah said...
1/17/2006 09:57:00 pm

ai~~no lar no lar.... u din read news? ministry of education have to give chances to university graduates to teach and have to fire those temporary teachers.. so no chance already..555.. now still stay at home.. not me izzit? my mum lar.. me look fatter and fatter.. my clothes also ketat liao.. fat until me myself oso cant recognise myself liao.. u good la.. can keep fit..

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.