coincidence

I should post this on last Friday, but erm... tooo busy these few days.. busy cleaning my room, busy with shopping...

It's sooo coincident! From early morning, i noticed a lecturer met his students (if not mistaken) while i was having my "dim sum" at restaurant with my mum.After my breakfast, we walked to the Public Bank nearby to settle something.. Jussssst as I wanted to have a seat waiting for my turn, my chemistry teacher, Mr. Liew stood at one of the counters (just in front of me), but he didn't see me.. A Poi Lam retired teacher, a he, stood beside Mr.Liew (his turn that moment).. Okay..It's okay..

We two mother-daughter shopped at the nearest shopping mall (Jaya Jusco)..shopped for hours .. haha.. excited.. while half shopping, my ex-teacher in Poi Lam brought along his family had a shopping day at there . He , Mr. Koit was my physics teacher during form 4 and 5. A cute teacher..

When we just leaving the shopping mall, I saw a teacher once again.. but I don't know his name.. He, a Malay teacher, didn't teach me just saw him in the Sam Tet school compound..What a coincidence! One day (not my school day) can see so many teachers.. my first time.. scare.. haha..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.