a week

ar...finally... my new post is published....there have been a long time i didnt write a new post in my blog...but actually not so long lah...just a week mah....

actually there are so many things in my mind that want to share in my blog...but i dont know how to start.... just a week...

my computer cannot function from the beggining of that week until functioning now, suffered from headache almost for a week, fever, my mail deliveries were sent to me, punched a pair of holes on my ears, went to Teluk Intan and skipped tuition class, ate a lot of delicious food...

from bad memories to sweet..that is really a good sign, right? whenever how late is it, i will decribe them more detail in a suitable time...

again, a month will be passed after today, august is coming... the other week is coming...and this week will become a part of my memories... for me, this phenomenon is quite difficuit...im so scared when i recall that the previous week was gone so fast....

1 comments:

Bell Ng said...
7/31/2005 02:19:00 pm

well..i'm quite envy u that u can get sick ( at least got a reasonable reason 2 ponteng skool...n SG oso !)
eerm..juz dun understand y u ask me 2 "ganbate" geh? y i shud ganbate wor? ganbate to buy his album? i'm afraid i cant find his 1st n 3rd ler...anywhere, i oredi have FullHse loh!! in my house now~~~hehe, i watch da EXCITING PART odi~~~eerm...act not that special lah, juz bcoz we wish 2 c da 2 actors onli~~u noe lar, some actors altot kissing oso vl "wei" 1~~this 2 so funny~~btw, my pc hv Full House OST, can listen whenver i want~~wahahaha~~

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.