background music


Nice? the background music..guess what song is it..
"Kiss me~ out of the bearded barley...
Nightly, beside the green, green grass...
Swing, swing, swing the spinning step.
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
Oh, kiss me~ beneath the milky twilight...
Lead me out on the moonlit floor...
Lift your open hand..
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance and Silver moon's sparkling...
So kiss me~~Kiss me~ down by the broken tree house...
Swing me upon its hanging tire...
Bring, bring, bring your flowered hat..
We'll take the trail and marked on your father's map...."

It was sang by Sixpence None The Richer!!

Do you remember the movie called 'She's All That' ? This song was the theme song of this movie...

I like this band indeed..I like Leigh Nash's voice which is comfortable and relaxing...

Actually I really wanna thank one person.. this person tought me how to put midi as the background music of the page...or else i won't know how was this done...she is creme (or pek pek)...thanks a lots..i appreciated pek's help indeed...

1 comments:

Bell Ng said...
7/17/2005 07:39:00 pm

hehe...no need to thank me liddis..hey how you do that? the next dat i reenter ur blog oredi add lotz things to it? now can you teach me back ?wuhaha...but, strange..i cant here da song when i open ur page?

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.