i have set up my mind

finally..i have set up my mind that im not going to retake the muet paper...im released ...why?

i think that even i take again, band 5 is quite difficult to me...still long to chase...so i choose to concentrate on stpm...study hard... study hard....

when i almost make up my mind not to retake again, my muet teacher gave us advice that band4 should retake the paper again...i again hesitated....terrible....but luckily i dint influenced by her...

actually i really dont know my decision correct or not... im not sure about that... i wish i wont regret in the future..

wish me and wish for me that i can pass the stpm and enter university... so that i wont regret with my decision...bless me..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.