Leo Ku


Emm...I start worshiping idols since very small.. I think about 5-6 years old... My first idol was Leon Lai... I like him maybe he's quite handsome... After few years ... I was ceased to be faithful to Leon Lai... hehehe.. I'm sorry to his fans...

In 1996, there was a drama called '笑看风云(1995)'. I saw a cute cute guy( but still dunno his name) always took a video camera in that drama.. After sometime, my brother played a album and asked me to guess who is this singer.. Then I answered he was Alan Tam or 'Le Hak Ken'.. But my brother answered 'wrong wrong wrong!! He is the cute cute guy in tat drama- KuKuiKei... hahaha...

since tat time, I was indulged in his songs especially. '从前情人好吗'.. Then, I started to buy his old album '[第二最爱] 新曲+精选 1996年8月31日' until now..

He was not so famous until last 2 years... Not many people know about him... I'm quite sad because he is a good singer.. He able to sing very well in a falsetto tone.... It was trained by 'Cheung Kai Tim' (one of the Blackbox member)...

After he signed a contract wif Paco, he is very famous and got lots of support from many fans... Yeah....
I feel very regret because I have no chance to see his real face...

finally, I hope he will get marry soon.... before he is too old..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.