Aiyah..computer was hanged...

i confess that i'm not good in taking care of my properties..even though i consume with my own money...

just that evening...i was checking my email while listening music by using my cd-rom...suddenly, the screen didn't move and i don't know what happen to my computer....

panic...

then, luckily my brother was here..and he scolded me that the hard disc was spoilt...

5555....too bad....

i have to spend rm200 to replace it with a new one...

when the next day comes, the computer can run again....yeah....

but i have to really take care my pc.... can't use computer with a so long time...or else...my rm200....

1 comments:

Bell Ng said...
7/24/2005 01:41:00 pm

wahaha....u reali dei sei not take care of ur pc (altot i'm same as u) n i found that actually computer is reali a "fa hok" thing..once u din "take care" , it'll "fat lan za"..terrible !

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.