Miss the Massage Chair..

This morning when I woke up, my shoulder is paining and my leg also muscular aching... Additional gastric some more.. hehe.. Maybe got some mentally stress factors inside it.. Haiz, this whole week will have test test test test...Then have to stay in hall for the Chinese celebration rehearsal for whole day.. Moreover I'm the one who in charge technical support only, no take part in performance also need my attendance... Haiz~~ I'm so important actually... hehe..

Miss the osim massage chair in the clinic very much~~ So comfortable~~ When sitting on it, i will shout (smoothly) uncontrollably.. it make me gatal and geli.. haha.. but too many people queue up for their turn~~ give up... go back and massage myself.. hehe..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.