Insomnia

After i came back to terengganu, i suffered from insomnia. Really hard to sleep at night. Mostly i will only fall asleep after laying on bed for hours time. i wonder why.. just got rid of this before chinese new year, now.. again..

The first day i came back, i was so tired and took a nap for 2 hours. but i only able to rest my mind after being on bed fo 1 hour.. After my class at 3sth, i went to sleep again.. the same condition happen.. Lay on bed for 2 hours but only sleep for 1 hour.. The night was terrrible.. Although my physically and mentally was so fatigue, i unable to close my eyes and rest my exhausted mind until 3am.. During these 'free period', i forgot what i thought about and just remembered that i was so sad at that time and dropped tears at the lonely midnight.

I had to wake up on 6.30am the next morning.. Luckily, i was not sleepy that day and energenic most of the time. However, my shoes so being hated.. walked until my legs so painful and being hurted.. During the dinner time, i hoped can share my mind/trouble with him, but i unable to open my mouth..

The insomnia was better that day, my mind just kept fresh for 1 1/2hours. Maybe i was exhausted with crying before on bed..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.