Immune to caffeine

Well, since i further my study in this foreign state - Terengganu, i uses to drink coffee to stimulate my 'OS' to be more alert and not sleepy any more.. At the earlier period, once i drank coffee, i will sure alert all the day until at night.. and my heart pound pound pound very fast.. as times go by, my body seems has adapted with the caffeine..

Just the past two days morning, i drank a cup of coffee before going to class. I failed to concentrate and felt so sleepy in the class, almost fall asleep~~ In the evening before went for dinner, i drank coffee again.. No chemical reaction at all.. damn sleepy...not feeling any heart pounding fast and not feeling the stimulator running its function...When i was having my dinner, i drank glass of 'teh 'o' limao ais'- stimulator again... not more than 3 hours, i felt sleepy ..

What else can make me not sleepy any more???? Damn pity...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.