Goodbye KUSTEM

Well, today is my last day stay in KUSTEM.. Start from tomorrow, i will study in UMT.. Sounds strange? No la, just the campus is going to change to university start from tomorrow.. actually nothing different.. just the name changed.. for me, not excited and happy as expected.. maybe i have adapted the name of KUSTEM, adapted to explain where KUSTEM located, and adapted all about KUSTEM..

UMT - University Malaysia Terengganu.. People may also ask where is UMT, why they have not heard that before? again, my explaination cannot be denied.. haha..

Actually, the logo is still the same, campus, people, students, courses all still remain no change.. erm, maybe the number of students will be increased further, the area of campus will bigger.. that's all will be different..
I still studying IT, still loacted in terengganu.. face the same persons..

KUSTEM gave me lots of memories.. especially good memories with friends and seniors..
Sadness, pressure, frustration could not be ignored indeed, but i really appreciate what i got/ learnt..

At there, i knew a gang of 7 chinese good seniors and 11 chinese cute cute coursemates.. Sometimes, some of them might make me annoy or frustrated..but times will goes by... and i would forget the bad memories soon.. haha.. ya, this is me.. oways got mentally problems.. something wrong with me..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.