What they thought about?? I don't realize..

When grandpa still in the man's world, the relatives in KL did not care about him even he died nobody stayed beside him.. For the time preparing his funeral, they wanted to set an elegant funeral.. Engaged not only Buddhist monks but also Taoism monks.. Chanted for 2 days..Lot os money had been used for it..About 15000..Who paid that?! My dad and my uncles did that.. Who made decision? My aunt.. Not fair..They did not wait for all the three sons to make decision..

The events of the ceremony are wrong thoroughly...They engaged those Hakka monks( we are Hokkien indeed).. All of us did not understand what the monks talking about, singing about..When the monks evoked the spirit of grandpa, no respond for it.. Three times..Maybe because grandpa did not understand what the monks saying..

Actually, I don't like my grandpa.. No feeling when getting know about his death.. Just as his granddaughter, I attended his funeral for paying respect ..

Besides that, My aunt who said bad things about grandpa behind him, but crying like mad during the closure of the coffin..At home, my aunt laughing and played with her dog..If my uncles cried is okay... Because grandpa had helped them a lot in their business and grandpa loved them.. So ridiculous..

This was my second times I attended funeral..The first time was my grandgrandmother death..I was still very small only few years old.. Not understand and remember so much about the events.. Just remember I cried that time.. My grandgrandmother was a nice person.. She looked after my mother when she was small.. When I was only a baby, she also did help my mother looking after me..

Until this last few days, I realized what the do's and don'ts during the funeral.. Have to wear white shirt and black pants, all the relatives follow the monks walk back and forth with joss stick , burn paper house, car, money at the midnight.. We all have to surround the paper products with joss stick and pour some rice and grains to call out grandpa to go to his paper house.. The next morning, we walked along the road to send the body to his grave(all the people looking at us and got police opened up the road for us.. looked like very grand..haha..)ERM.. Just to name a few.. There are too many "regulations" in a funeral..

Anyway, my advice to all is take care all your family members when they still in the man's world, not when they buried.. And give people see your filial piety with an elegant funeral..

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.