twenty no change....

I'm older and older already !!! Don't Want, I don't want !!! Feel sad when im growing older... Haiz~~ What's to do? Unless i had an memorable birthday...

Since I saw with my real eyes, Im scare to celebrate birthday and try not to mention my birthday..However, IT"S TOO LATE!!! My course mates will spread from miles to miles... Hui?! I not yet explain why am I so scare to celebrate my birthday woh.. U noe y? It's because..... During my course mates' birthday celebration, they have been thrown with birthday cake by other course mate.. Scared leh!!! I will surely SCREAMMMM AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE...

Luckily, this year got a person "protect" me.. BUT, i don't noe what will happen the next birthday...

Quite surprise, but not because of his intelligence. What he has done really made me dunno should i cry or laugh..

Very happy and touching when i got so much greeting from my family and friends...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.