Busy + Stressful Uni Lifestyle

I wanna go back to my hometown !! Serious Homesick...

The study week on this mid October, i have to stay back in hostel and "celebrate" Hari raya at there... sob sob.. The reasons are a little bit complicated.. What I feel lucky and relieve is 2 of my roommates also stay back here..and my secondary schoolmates also stay back here for revision..Izzit we are so hardworking?? haha.. Have to use this week to study well or that week will be a waste..

Who tell me that the first semester of the uni life is very free and enjoyable?!!! I totally, completely didn't feel that!!!! What i get is assignment, assignment, assignment, test, test, test, busy, busy and busy..........!!! Stress, Pressure~~~~A person lazy and prefer enjoy the life like me really will faint and frustrated...FRUSTRATED~~~~

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.