Evolutionary Music Aficionado

There are lots of abiding fads accompanying me this few months. Music is undoubtedly being one of them. Well, the phrase “music aficionado” is too professional for me as I’m not adept in any of the musical instrument. “Mixed listener” is apter for this article but I feel the headline above is more chic. hehe.

During these half year long vacation, a big evolution of my music flavor has gone on me.
Chinese music was cup of my tea in the starting leave month. When the intriguing Korean dramas such as “The 19 Years Old Aunt”, “Beautiful Life”, “Save the Last Dance”, “Green Rose” and “My Lovely Sam Soon” were running on the TV screen, I was getting into their original sound-tracks. They are appealing to the ear indeed! The OST are hardly found in the web. Maybe they are not as familiar as those pop songs. I have used up my precious times and patience to search all of them.

The Korean fever has been over when the “My Lovely Sam Soon” came to a flawless denouement as the dramas coming up are not intriguing and couldn’t pull towards my attention. They are very tedious!

In the morning, I am fond of listening to the Hitz radio station, especially the Morning Crew program. JJ and Rudy are humorous and mischievous indeed. Both of them always play a trick on the callers. The Yes / No game and Gotcha Call make me laughing for all the games period. My mum curious why am I laughing once the Hitz FM switch on during in the morning. Hehe. Now she knew already and switch to higher volume when the two deejays are on air.

Surely, most the songs the radio station broadcast are very pleasant to listen to. I prefer listening to English songs for this time, particularly those songs which swing me most and make my heart pounding. The rhythm they composed is great, fantastic and really swings. With the skilled tune, I’m enjoying the songs! Even a young singer has a powerful tune, who I meant is Rihanna. Their music not bring to a halt at romantic song with plain rhythm but there are also various types of music like pop, rock, hip hop, rhythm and blue. I like alternative rock the most because of the musical instrument the groups play.

Some of the Chinese songs are too dull and plain. No doubt, there are some of the singers are endeavoring to make something new but failed, in my opinion. They like to follow that Japanese Style or Europe style. I’m going to fall asleep when I listen to certain songs and the tune of some artists is making me frustrated. Their voice are not unique and no technique at all. Well, my remark just aims at those are green and those who lean against their beautiful face with no actual potency. I’m disappointed with Chinese music in a definite period.

Until some of the Chinese vocalists with qualification released their latest album, I was come back to Chinese songs with no give up to English songs, of course. Maybe one day I’m getting boring to those English Songs, who knew?

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.