Im staying in KUSTEM for 3 years

Well, I'm here for three weeks already. the first week obviously would be the most exhausted week - orientation. However, i just went through it happily. Many of my friends asked: "why are you so enjoyable?" They thought i would be the most home sick person especially my old friends. it seems it was false. I also wonder why. Maybe because of the experience during the national service. i should thank to our deputy ministre, somehow. if he din introduce this program i wont got chance to be matured.

I really happy with uni life at here although with lots of assignments juz at started tutorial. maybe im the lucky one. All the three roomates are chinese and they are nice nice belaka. Also i got many nice nice seniors. they willing to give their notes and assignments to their juniors. so many...boxes and boxes.Thanks all the seniors very much, especially the first senior i knew before i registered to the kustem. whenever how i "kacau" and always ask him question, he will surely reply me with sincerely. actually i know myself im too nervious in all the things and ask too details.. hehe..sorry. I will try not to "kacau" him oftenly.

Sometimes, i really upset with the subject i got. Why im not taking the biological science?!! I like biology!!!! When the lecturer intruduce the JAVA to us, i totally BLUR wut he was talking about..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
7/19/2006 12:26:00 am

if u really dun like this course or subject offer to u, u can try to change course after this semester. but before that u must get a good result(CPGA>3.0) and be ready for all the red tape procedure and u may stay at kustem one more year if ur application to change course is success.

dun think to much. just try your best. nothing is impossible.

Hazel Cheah said...
7/23/2006 03:17:00 pm

it's a small possibility that i will change course..

i will try my best until im really exhausted.. kenot disappoint my family and oso seniors mah..

senior, u said u sleep after 12am? y u 12.30am also not yet sleep?! hehe..

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.