Im crying...

After getting this course, i received it with open hearted for these few weeks. I aways tell myself u can do it. Everytime i attend the computing class, i try my best to follow the class although im not so understand what the lecturer thought. Every assignment i give all my effort on it. But i dunno why, im exhauted.. really... but i cant give up.. i have no choice.. not afford to study in the private University..im stupid and torpor..

Until this evening, Im crying in the library.. sambil crying sambil typing.. luckily no one discover it.. hehe.. doing my assignment in the half way also can cry suddenly...using three tissue already..

Relief... after crying out.. can continue my assignment now...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.