Miserable September

It's been a long long time since the last entry.This September is the busiest and the miserable month that i going through.Many unexpected circumstances were happened to me.I just feel helpless and hope somebody can lend me his shoulder, but im alone. S0b S0b..

Luckily, i still have friends..
Firstly, i really appreciate Ang Ang for taking care of me during the time I was suffering diarrhea and the saddest time i was going through.Thanks for her porridge, the boiled water for bath, helping me to collect clothes and many more.

Beside her, Ling Ling, thank you for your effort and your capable of enduring that hardship or we unable to finish the system.

Thank them for the treat to me yesterday (choki choki is delicious and french fries is so nice!) Thank them for the consolation to me and accompanied me going through the miserable time.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.