What a miserable week!!

How miserable?! Huh, from last Thursday to today, I don't really know what happen to my stomach, food poisonous? Or gastric ? Or appendix inflammation? Not even doctors can give me an obvious answer...

From Thursday, I thought it was only normal diarrhea, just last for 1 or 2 days...The next day, I was so bad luck .. My stomach very pain and attacked by diarrhea( had to go to toilet) during my maths paper exam...What a damn day!!! Just started the paper not long ago, my stomach was so pain!! I endured the pain for 2 hours..I could not even calculate properly, think properly..Huh..After 2 hours, I cant stand with this pain any longer..I went to toilet although I did not finish my paper yet...I had wasted 10 minutes!! Finally, I really could not finish all the questions...This is the first time for me..The first time went to toilet during exam...The first time I felt so suffer during exam...

After endured such a long time, my stomach and my buttocks felt so uncomfortable... I thought it would last until Saturday...However...Just after the first bite of my breakfast, I felt the diarrhea 'come' again... After that...My stomach not feeling well until now...I cant even walk fast, sit for too long, even sleep I cant sleep straightly or else my appendix will pain...I endure, endure until Monday....

During school I didn't diarrhea but my stomach very pain...At night I exuded cold sweat repeatedly...Very pain!!

Until the next day, I did not go to school...Early morning 6.30am I diarrhea again..again it come...8 something diarrhea attack me again!! So annoyed..Could not sleep properly... Then in the morning(10.30am), I went to see doctor...The doctor press my stomach here and there..Here pain? There pain?? He also not sure what is the problem I faced...He just said I got a little bit fever(37.7)and maybe is food poisoning ... He added that if my stomach very very pain, I can go to hospital....What is that answer??!!! I want an absolute answer and not 'maybe'..

to be continued...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Hazeland. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.